Invacare Top End Reveal Manual Wheelchair
The new Invacare Top End Reveal from Invacare is an affordable ultralightweight rigid wheelchair. It features a simple modern design with a lightweight aluminum frame that ensures a smooth ride. The Reveal has an open frame design that weighs just 13.54 pounds when the rear wheels are removed and 19.71 pounds with rear wheels. It is more compact than a full frame and easier to transport.
- Free Shipping
- Wheel Locks
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Ultralightweight 7005 aluminum frame ensures an energy-efficient ride
- Center-of-gravity and rear seat-to-floor adjustments can be made using the seat support
- Soft and breathable grey mesh back upholstery has cushioned inserts around the spine
- Angle adjustable back for up to 15 degrees of squeeze
- Pneumatic (Air-Filled) Tire Option: Yes
- One-Arm Drive Option: No
- Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs.
- Starting Weight: 19.71 Lbs.
|Elevating Legrest Options:||No|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||15 to 20″|
|Adjustable Back Height:||8 to 20″|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Frame color options:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||22″
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
|Seat widths of less than 16”:||Yes|
|Seat widths of more than 20″:||No|
|Hemi-height option for foot propelling:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Overall Width:||18.75 to 26.75″|
|Overall Width Open – Add to Seat Width:||6.75″|
|Legrest Options:||Fixed Legrests|
|Camber Angle:||0 to 3 °|
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
12″ – 20″
12″ – 20″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110