Solara 3G Tilt In Space Wheelchair
This new Invacare Solara 3G Tilt In Space Wheelchair sets the standard for tilting wheelchairs. Ease of and patient comfort make the Solara 3G the practical choice for patients needing to shift their weight and rotate throughout the day.
The third generation Solara wheelchair is easier to tilt and offers:
- More Asjustability
- Better Serviceability
- Increased Configurability
- 40 improvements of previous generation Solara
The Invacare Solara 3G tilt-in-space wheelchair offers more adjustability, better serviceability, increased configurability, and is easier to tilt as compared to the previous generation Solara. The Solara 3G is constructed using 30% less fasteners, offers new accessories, and includes cable-free foot tilt option.
Seat sizes available from 12″ up to 24″ and heavy-duty option increases weight capacity from standard 250-lbs to 400-lbs. for additional seating requirements.
The Solara 3G offers caster and rear wheel options so the chair can be configured with rear wheels all the way up to 24″ with handrims so users can propel themselves if required. Smaller 12″ rear wheels are available for standard models that will always be pushed from behind. Rear wheels are also available in 16″, 18″ 20″ and 22″ diameters so any size patient can be apprpriately equipped.
Available with Personal Back systems with headrests and aluminum seat pans for accommodating the seat cushion of your choice.
- Center-of-Gravity adjustment, which is available on the Solara 3G wheelchair, has three settings: front, mid and rear and helps to improve tilting. The front setting, for example, accommodates a chair with more weight distributed to the front casters while the mid setting is best for mildly uneven weight distribution.
- Back Angle adjustment has been relocated from under the seat rail to behind the back cane. With 30 degrees of adjustment in five-degree increments, it is now easier to fit aftermarket seating systems
- Seat-to-floor heights are more configurable and are available in a variety of lower heights.
- Contracture footrest system offers greater strength and adjustability.
- With less exclusions and no lock pins, the upgraded transport tie down system offers more configuration possibilities and is even easier to use.
- The refreshed seat pan system is easily converted from flush mount to drop mount, or vice versa, by utilizing the same hardware. New hardware is not needed.
|Overall Width:||Seat width + 8.25″ (12″ wheels)Seat width + 9.25″ (18-24″ wheels)|
|Seat Width:||12″ – 24″|
|Seat Depth:||12″ – 22″|
|Back Height:||17″ – 20″,20″,24″|
|Back Angle:||0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 degrees|
|Seat to Floor Height:||12.5″ – 19″|
|Arm Style:||T-Arms, 2-Point Fixed Height, 2-Point Adjustable Height|
|Tilt in Space:||-5 to 50 degrees|
|Optional Recline Back:||Recline angle 0 to 165 degrees|
|Heavy Duty Package:||400 lbs|
|Product Weight Capacity:||250 lbs|
|Product Weight:||34.5 lbs (base chair without accessories)|
|Warranty:||Limited lifetime on frame and crossbraces|
About Invacare Homecare
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
250 lbs, 400 lbs
12″ – 24″
12″ – 22″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110