Invacare Storm Series Arrow 3G Power Wheelchair
The Invacare Storm Series 3G Arrow rear-wheel drive power wheelchair with TrueTrack technology has the flexibility and function to accommodate a variety of drivers with diverse needs and take them where they need to go in style.
The Invacare Storm Series TrueTrack system makes power chair control easier than ever, while exposed suspension, aluminum mag wheels and a wrap-around battery enclosure provide sporty, rugged good looks.
Available with a variety of options, the 3G Arrow is everything you could ask for in a power chair – and so much more.
Invacare Storm Series Arrow 3G Power Wheelchair Features
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width and depth adjustment in 1″ increments. Width ranges: 12″-16″, 16″-20″, and 20″-24″. Depth ranges: 12″-18″, 16″-19″, and 19″-22″.
- Features TrueTrack technology, which accurately translates the driver’s commands and helps keep the power chair on a true forward path – even on slopes, thresholds and uneven terrain. TrueTrack minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Gearless Brushless motors provide accurate control of wheel speed ensuring exact and effortless of the drive command
- Standard Monroe Spring Shock system allows for up to 2 inches of movement to absorb impact and provide maximum clinical comfort and function
- Standard with MK6i Expandable Electronics, including a MK690 Controller and an MPJ Mark 6i Joystick. or MK6i Display and Alternative Driver Controls.
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
300 lbs, 400 lbs
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110