Invacare TA4 Titanium Ultra lightweight Rigid Wheelchair
Understanding the advantages of the new Invacare TA4 wheelchair is simple. Like the A4, its straight-forward design is easy to adjust for optimal performance and function, but with the added benefits of titanium — durable and lightweight. Simply put, it’s the toughest, most adjustable, rigid wheelchair available for the demanding active consumer!
Invacare TA4 Titanium Ultra lightweight Rigid Wheelchair Features
- Only rigid titanium chair tough enough to offer a 300 lb. weight capacity
- Adjustable rear seat-to-floor height in 1/2″ increments without head tube adjustment
- Angle adjustable back for up to 15 degrees of squeeze
- Infinite center-of-gravity adjustment for optimal performance and function
- NOW AVAILABLE! Full suspension option that adds just under 1 lb. of additional weight to the chair.
About Invacare Homecarel
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
290 lbs., 300 lbs
12″ – 22″
14″ – 22″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110