Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR Sport Racing Chair
Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR Racing Chair is designed for speed. The super-stiff roll-formed horizontal maintube that Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR has, is combined with a relaxed headtube angle for exceptional stability and aerodynamics and an oversized rake fork for maximum traction, make it the choice of champion racers like Ernst Van Dyk and Franz Nietlispach. Both multiple time winners of the most prestigious wheelchair race of all, the Boston Marathon. So if you have your sights set on winning, the Eliminator OSR will help deliver your best, just like it does for Krige Schabort, Ersnt Van Dyk, Franz Nietlispach, Kurt Furnley, Edith Hunkeler, Chantal Petitclerc, Cheri Blauwet and many others!
Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR
Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR Sport Racing Chair Features
- Custom 6061 T6 aluminum frame available in standard or kneel-only frame styles with 4 cage choices: U, V, Open V or I cage with 21 powder coat paint colors to choose from.
- Aluminum side panels, straight axle tube with rear wheel alignment, aluminum fork and Aero bars equipped with caliper hand brake.
- Integral wrap-around fenders.
- Kneeling, amputee or traditional adjustable upholstery, 700C high performance clincher or tubular wheels/tires with 1/2″ threaded axles.
- Precision track compensator system, 20 inch front wheel with tubular tire, tire coated aluminum pushrims. See order form for options.
About Invacare Homecarel
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110