Invacare Top End Excelerator Handcycle XCL
If you want a great way to exercise, cross-train or just have fun, the Invacare Top End Excelerator Handcycle is what you need. This extremely stable and maneuverable upright three-wheel handcycle is capable of speeds up to 15 mph. The smooth Shimano shifter lets you tackle hills or level terrain with equal ease. The Invacare Top End Excelerator Handcycle 7-speed Shimano hub, with reverse braking, means your hands never have to leave the handles to stop or fumble to find a neutral zone back-up. And, with the fully adjustable chain tension idler, there is no need to add or remove chain links with crank height adjustments. Now available with optional Top End V cranks for more power and clearance.
Invacare Top End Excelerator Handcycle XCL Features
- Carbon steel oval tube upright frame with powder coat paint and 350 pound weight capacity.
- Adjustable tension seat upholstery, adjustable back height, adjustable fore and aft sliding seat, adjustable height/angle dual footrests.
- Chain guard, parking brake, safety foot straps, Shimano 7-speed Nexus hub, hands on reversing drum brake, easy-to-reach 7-speed shifter.
- Cushion, 24 inch performance spoked wheels wtih cruiser tires or optional knobby tires.
- Vertical ergonomic hand pedals, adjustable crank height, adjustable chain tension idler.
About Invacare Homecarel
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110