Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT Handcycle
The Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT has been engineered for the total recreational experience. Available with 7 speeds, it is the ultimate choice for recreation. The Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT lightweight oval tube aluminum frame with chrome-moly steel fork features simple geometry for maximum stiffness and smooth cornering. The low seat and recumbent handcycle design enhances aerodynamics and the 15 degrees of camber increases stability. The tall, narrow back offers the maximum range of motion and increased power transfer. This extremely stable and maneuverable three-wheel handcycle is capable of speeds up to 20 m.p.h. If you want a great way to exercise, cross-train or just have fun, the Top End XLT Handcycle is what you’re looking for.
Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT Handcycle Features
- 6061 T-6 oval tube aluminum frame with a 4031 chrome-moly steel fork for strength and stiffness, powder coat paint.
- Adjustable crank height assembly, adjustable fore and aft seat position, multi-position, adjustable footrest system with safety straps.
- Adjustable tension seat upholstery, narrow tall padded back with adjustable height seat.
- Quick-release axles, high performance or cruiser/knobby spoked wheels, reflectors, parking brake and chest positioning strap.
- Vertical ergonomic handles, Shimano(TM) 7-speed internal hub with reversing drum brake, high pressure, knobby or clincher tires.
About Invacare Homecarel
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110