Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT Pro Handcycle XLTPRO
Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT Pro Handcycle has been re-engineered for total performance. Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT Pro is the choice for handycle enthusiasts who want maximum power in a recumbent position. Now with the Top End V cranks as standard and hands-on shifting you will be ready to deliver more power to the pedals. Available with 27 speeds, it is the ultimate choice for everyone, from the serious enthusiast to the competitive cyclist. The Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT Pro lightweight oval tube aluminum frame with chrome-moly steel fork features a simple geometry for maximum stiffness and improved cornering. The seat and back are totally adjustable for a perfect fit. The narrow rear end enhances aerodynamics and the 15 degrees of camber increases stability. The tall, narrow back offers the maximum range of motion and increased power transfer. This extremely stable and maneuverable, three-wheel handcycle is capable of speeds up to 30 m.p.h. If you cycle competitively, you will find the performance upgrades available let you build a lean, mean racing machine tailored to your own exacting needs that, in the right hands, will deliver winning results. If you want a great way to exercise, cross-train or just have fun, the Invacare Top End XLT PRO is what you’re looking for!
Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT Pro Handcycle XLTPRO Features
- 6061T6 oval tube aluminum frame 4031 chrome-moly steel fork for strength and stiffness, adjustable back angle, narrow high back, road crown compensator and powder coat paint.
- Top End V crankset with adjustable height crank assembly, 27 speed external cassette hub Shimano(TM) Top End components.
- Adjustable fore and aft seat position Multi-position, adjustable footrest system and adjustable seat heights 10″, 11″ and 12″ from floor.
- Hands-on Rapid fire shifter for 11-32 cassette and maintainence free manual derailler for 48-40-28 upper chainring, reflectors, dual braking system, seat restraint.
- 26 inch high performance, off-road or cruiser wheels; high pressure, knobby or cruiser clincher tires. Quick-release or threaded axles.
About Invacare Homecarel
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110