Invacare Top End Terminator Everyday TER Rigid Wheelchair
Now you can have all the features and performance of the lightweight, Invacare Top End Terminator Everyday. The Invacare Top End Terminator has the same meticulous attention to detail and hand craftsmanship that goes into the construction of the medal-winning Top End sport chairs can be found in this model designed for everyday use. If you know what you want and no longer need all those extra adjustments, this chair is custom-built and tailored to your preferences. Now available with the Ergo Seat option, which offers improved poster, pressure distribution and propulsion by building a “sweet spot” into the frame for the pelvis to sit on. This is especially good for those who sit in a squeeze of 2″ or more. See additional images, on-line brochure and price list for more details. Weight capacity up to 250 pounds with a heavy-duty option of up to 350 pounds.
Invacare Top End Terminator Everyday TER Rigid Wheelchair Features
- Custom 4130 Chrome-moly steel rigid frame in 1″ tubing with powder coat paint.
- Adjustable height fixed or folding back, adjustable center of gravity and adjustable height tubular footrest.
- Adjustable tension seat and back upholstery.
- 22″, 24″, 25″, 26″ or 700C high performance wheels, anodized pushrims, high pressure clincher tires, high or low wheel locks, 3, 4 or 5 in. front casters.
- Fixed or adjustable camber system with camber of 0 degrees, 3 degrees, 6 degrees, 9 degrees, 12 degrees.
About Invacare Homecarel
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
12″ – 18″
12″ – 18″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110