The Invacare Top End Terminator Titanium is an evolution of a legend, built with all of the quality and customizing experience of Top End. This custom 3-2.5 seamless titanium rigid frame features a tapered or V front frame, adjustable center of gravity, adjustable camber system, adjustable tension upholstery and high performance wheels as standard. The new ergo seat option offers improved posture, pressure distribution and propulsion by building a “sweet spot” into the frame for the pelvis to sit on. Especially good for end users who use a squeeze of over 2″. Suspension is great for those who have back pain or leg spasms. Check out the revolutionary rear suspension option that only adds less than one pound of weight and uses the latest elastomer technology. Developed in cooperation with Frog Legs, this is only available on Invacare rigid chairs. Combined with the Frog Leg front suspension forks, this chair delivers light, smooth, seamless mobility for real life.
- Custom 3-2.5 seamless titanium rigid frame. Tapered or V-style front frame. Tapered seat width. Adjustable height fixed or folding back. Adjustable tension back and seat upholstery.
- djustable center of gravity. New ergo seat option.
- Invacare adjustable camber system with camber available in 0,3,6, 9 or 12 degrees or single camber tube with one choice of camber in 0,3,6,9,12,15,18 or 20 degrees.
- High or low wheel locks – 3″, 4″ or 5″ front casters with 4″ adjustable height footrest.
- 24″, 25″, 26″ or 700C high performance wheels equipped with high pressure clincher tires and anodized handrims.
- Bead blast scratch-resistant finish or choice of 21 powder coat paint colors.
12″ – 18″
14″ – 18″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110