Invacare Tracer IV 24″ x 18″ Heavy Duty Silver Vein Wheelchair
24″ x 18″ Heavy Duty Frame with Fixed Height Conventional Desk Arm, 8″ Caster and 24″ Rear Wheels
The Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair features superior durability, rollability and streamlined looks. It is designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame. Its many options include components interchangeable within the Tracer series. The Tracer IV wheelchair is long-lasting and low-maintenance.
Invacare Tracer IV 24″ x 18″ Heavy Duty Silver Vein Wheelchair Features
- Dual axle position allows variation of seat-to-floor heights. Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals and dual crossbraces. Corded urethane rear tires (350 lb.) and pneumatic flat free tires (450 lb.) mounted on “no flex” wheels offer superior performance
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Upholstery is dual-embossed
About Invacare Homecarel
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Folding, Heavy Duty
|Overall Depth W/O Riggings||
|Seat To Floor Height||
350 lbs, 450 lbs
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110