The new Joerns Care 100 adjustable-height low bed is the best low bed for less than $1,000 on the market today. Research conducted at the Patient Safety Center in Florida has demonstrated that low beds are proven to reduce the severity of a fall should an event occur. Our newest Care 100 bed model offers value and function without compromising resident or caregiver safety by featuring our tubular frame construction, which is designed to provide a sturdier structure for resident safety. In addition to this safety feature, the Care 100 is UL60601-1 and IEC60601-2-38 listed. Customers are able to choose either the Care 100 mobile at low or mobile at any height option.
- Electric Hi-Lo Bed
- Tubular construction for sturdy structure
- Meets safety standards
- Durability tested
Joerns Care 100 Frame Construction:
- All major structural components, including support surface platform, are designed with steel tubing and provide the utmost in structural stability.
Joerns Care 100 Additional Information:
- All exposed steel surfaces are coated with epoxy powder paint.
- Fasteners, screws, rivets and other non-painted parts are corrosion resistant
- All control switches are of momentary contact design.
- Head panel is easily lifted off the bed to allow for CPR in emergency situations
Joerns Care 100 Features:
- Joerns Care 100 Tubular Steel design provides sturdier structure for resident safety.
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface.
- Three-section sleep surface offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear.
- Optional staff control is ergonomically located at the center of the foot panel and is easily accessed from either side of the bed.
- Four DC motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation.
- 8¾-inch to 26-inch travel range offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher height.
- Assist devices have superior functionality and perfect grip height.
- Six-function pendant makes bed adjustments easy for staff and residents from either side of the bed.
Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed
35″ x 80″
up to 30″
|Maximum back angle||
70° to horizontal
|Maximum knee angle||
35° to horizontal
roll in low only 8¾”
120 VAC, 60 Hz
Class II, Type B
10% (2 min. on /18 min. off)
250V, T 3.5A
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110