This bed features full electric head and foot adjustments as well as electric height adjustments. The steel frame is incredibly strong with a 500 pound weight capacity, and the widely arched legs are great for getting wheelchairs and patient lifts right up to the bed. The Roll at Any Height standard feature allows the bed to be moved at any height between 7″ and 30″, while the UltraLock wheels ensure safety and security while the bed is mobile.
Joerns EasyCare 7 Grounded or Nongrounded
The EasyCare 7 bed is standard with nongrounded controls, but grounded controls are available as an upgraded option.
Joerns EasyCare 7 Control Options
The pendant control is the standard control on the EasyCare 7 bed. This is a six-function remote that makes all of the bed adjustments. It can be operated by either the patient or caregiver and can be used on either side of the bed. The staff control is located at the foot of the bed in the foot panel. Because of the placement of this control, it can only be operated by the caregiver.
Joerns EasyCare 7 Panel Options
To make the bed fit in with your decor head and foot panel options are available. Choose between the Traditional or Classical style and oak or cherry finish. The Traditional panels have an arch in the center and the Classical are straight across the top.
Joerns EasyCare 7 Mattress Options
Four different types of foam mattresses are available for the EasyCare 7 bed. They provide different levels of prevention and pressure redistribution. Available options are the BioClinic Basic, BioClinic Deluxe, BioClinic Elite and the DermaTech mattresses. To view more information about these mattresses please click on “Help Me Choose” next to the Mattress Options section.
Want more options? Don’t see the bed panels you want? Call our experts for pricing and shipping information.
Joerns® EasyCare® Series
The new Joerns EasyCare series provides best-in-class quality and features for a variety of your resident care needs while meeting your facility’s budgetary concerns. The EasyCare series adjustable-height low bed has a proven grid-style mattress support platform that provides security for resident positioning, a CenterLine™ steering system for easy maneuvering and a Toroidal frame that is 30 times as strong as standard angle iron steel. The mobility, staff control and assist device/handle options allow facilities to purchase the right bed for the right resident needs, at the right price. Improve fall management by adding nearly 20% to the surface width with the CareWide Kit with tool-free installation!
Joerns EasyCare 7 Features
- Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Four-section mattress support platform offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Staff control allows caregivers flexibility to select which features may be adjustable by the resident (option)
- EasyLift Leg Lift provides quick positioning for improved circulation (EasyCare 5, 7, and 9 models)
- Revolutionary arched legs deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance
- Four DC motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
- 7-inch to 30 inch travel range offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher height (EasyCare 5, 7, and 9 models)
- Assist devices have superior functionality and perfect grip height
- UltraLock is standard (EasyCare 7) at the foot end with Centerline steering at the head to maximize security and mobility at any height (EasyCare 9 optional)
Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed
35″ x 80″, 35″ x 76″
|Overall length Head panel only||
|Overall length Head and Foot panel||
up to 23¾”
|Maximum back angle||
65° to horizontal
|Maximum knee angle||
35° to horizontal
7″ – 30″
120 VAC, 60 Hz
Class I or II, Type B
10% (2 min. on/18 min. off)
Auto reset current sensor
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110