Karman KM-2020 Flip Back Arm Transport Wheelchair
Karman KM-2020 – a(n) Transport (Manual) wheelchair. The wheelchair has the following features: Braking System. With a weight of 24 pounds, which is 9 pounds lighter than the average for all Manual Wheelchairs, the wheelchair can hold 250 pounds, which is the average for all Manual Wheelchairs.
Karman KM-2020 Flip Back Arm Transport Wheelchair Features
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame with powder coat finish in optional colors
- Full padded flip-back armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable footrests with Velcro mount leg strap
- 14”x 1” Rear Pneumatic Poly-urethane tires
- Ergonomic push grips
- Extra long adjustable toggle wheel locks
- Adjustable length anti-slip footplates
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery w/ rear pouch
- 8”x 1” Front casters
About Karman Healthcare
Karman Healthcare has been a leading innovator in the manufacture and distribution of home medical products since 1994.
Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
At Karman®, we have over 100 models, types, variations of wheelchairs to choose from. We have a large selection of Manual Wheelchair, including Transport Wheelchairs, Standard Wheelchairs, Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ergonomic Wheelchairs and more.
Selecting a category, model, color or even price point is important for the end user to fully appreciate “state of the art” mobility products. Don’t forget to check out our patented S-ERGO S-Shape Seating System.
We are committed to finding you a perfect chair for your your lifetime usage in comfort, mobility and competitive options. We at Karman® are here and dedicated to your every needs. We even offer Standing Wheelchairs rounding off our product mix to the highest level of offerings in the Mobility Wheelchair category. Thank you for visiting us.
|WC Arm Style||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110