Karman MVP-502-MS Premium Ergonomic Recline Wheelchair
The Karman MVP-502-MS Reclining Transport Chair is designed with maximum user comfort in mind. Patented Ergonomic/Anti-Sliding ”V-Seating” prevents sliding, sores and relieves overall pressure on the body. Backrest reclines smoothly from 93-160 degrees. Ergonomic Armrest allows the user to adjust the armrest position when reclined. Removable elevating legrests fold in or out.
Karman MVP-502-MS Premium Ergonomic Recline Wheelchair Features
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black powder coat finish
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- Backrest reclines from 93 deg. ~160 deg.
- Flip-back height-adjustable armrests with side panels
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Includes swing-away detachable elevating footrests with calf support
- 14” x 1” spoke wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 7″ x 1″ flat free polyurethane front casters
- Toggle wheel locks.
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
About Karman Healthcare
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we carry a large selection of Karman Healthcare’s high quality reliable wheelchairs. Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
Karman has over 100 models, types, variations of wheelchairs to choose from, and Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment carries a large selection of their Manual Wheelchair, including Transport Wheelchairs, Standard Wheelchairs, Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ergonomic Wheelchairs and more.
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we work our hardest to ensure customer satisfaction and our Karman wheelchairs do the perfect job.
16″, 18″, 20″
|WC Arm Style||
Permanent Desk Length
|WC Leg Style||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110