Karman S-105 Ergonomic 105 Ultraightweight Wheelchair
The brand new Karman S-105 Ergo Wheelchair is equipped with the unique S-Ergo (intelligent S-shaped ergonomic seating) and has launched successfully in the world market. In addition to the S-Ergo system, Karman S-105 also has new stylish oval-shaped tubes, which creates more streamlined appearance and enhances the strength of the structure. Try this fresh new chair, it will impress you.
Karman S-105 Ergonomic 105 Ultraightweight Wheelchair Features
- S-Ergo system provides pressure relief, stabilization and reduced sliding
- Extended armrest design allows better seating space with a narrower total chair width
- Wider arm pad offers comfortable support and the new arm tube design allows easier movement
- “Tube-in-center” new footrest hanger and footplate assures better side support of leg so users can easily relax thigh muscles
- oegis Microbe Shield permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms.
About Karman Healthcare
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we carry a large selection of Karman Healthcare’s high quality reliable wheelchairs. Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
Karman has over 100 models, types, variations of wheelchairs to choose from, and Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment carries a large selection of their Manual Wheelchair, including Transport Wheelchairs, Standard Wheelchairs, Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ergonomic Wheelchairs and more.
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we work our hardest to ensure customer satisfaction and our Karman wheelchairs do the perfect job.
|WC Arm Style||
|WC Leg Style||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Limited lifetime on frame., 1 year on parts., No Warranty on tires/tubes, upholstery/pads, and handle grips.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110