Karman S-125 Ergonomic Wheelchair Ultralightweight
The Karman S-125 Ergonomic Wheelchair provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lowers the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis. The Karman S-125 Ergonomic Wheelchair model features flip-back armrest and swing away footrests. Karman S-125 Ergonomic Wheelchair Features A lightweight frame that is 25 lbs. without footrests and a folding backrest allows easy travel or storafge. The chair comes equipped with a padded anti-bacterial upholstery that is comfortable and washable.
Karman S-125 Ergonomic Wheelchair Ultralightweight Features
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- High strength, weighs only 25 lbs. (w/o footrests)
- Silver ¼” Anti-Bacterial cushion, removable for washing
- Ergonomic handrim
- Folding backrest/folding seat for easy travel
- Flip-Back armrest w/ wider concaved armpad
- Swing In & Away footrest
- “Tube-in Center” foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Pouch attached to upholstery located behind backrest
- 24” Rear spooked Wheel w/polyurethane, high tread, flat free wheels
About Karman Healthcare
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we carry a large selection of Karman Healthcare’s high quality reliable wheelchairs. Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
Karman has over 100 models, types, variations of wheelchairs to choose from, and Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment carries a large selection of their Manual Wheelchair, including Transport Wheelchairs, Standard Wheelchairs, Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ergonomic Wheelchairs and more.
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we work our hardest to ensure customer satisfaction and our Karman wheelchairs do the perfect job.
|WC Arm Style||
|WC Leg Style||
Elevating, Swing Away
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Limited lifetime on frame., 1 year on parts., No warranty on tires/tubes, upholstery/pads, and handle grips.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110