Karman S-2501 ErgoLite Lightweight Ergonomic Travel Wheelchair
We set the bar for High Quality and Safety. The extremely lightweight Karman ErgoLite S-2501 Lite Transport Wheelchair weighs only 18 lbs. and features an ergonomically-designed seat and backrest, making it one of the most comfortable transport chairs on the market. The folding seat and backrest make the Karman ErgoLite S-2501 ideal for storage or tavel, and the built in AEGIS anti-bacterial cushion provides added comfort and support.
Despite its light weight, the S-Ergo features a 250 lbs. weight capacity along with large, 14″ flat-free polyurethane rear tires.
Karman ErgoLite S-2501 Lightweight Ergonomic Travel Wheelchair Features
- Lightest transporter on the market!
- Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Only 18 lb . (w/ footrests)
- Built in Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion
- Fixed Armrests w/Concaved Armpads
- Pocket Behind Backrest & Small Carry Pouch on Each Armrest
- 6” x 1” Polyurethane Front Casters
- 16” x 17” or 18” x 17” Seat Width
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- 14” Rear Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Wheels
- 3-Stage handle brake: allows light to firm grip for lock
- Folding Backrest/ Folding Seat for Transporting in Vehicle or Travel
- Fixed Footrests w/ Extra Wide Footplates
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- Weight Capacity of 220 lbs
- Ergonomic Transporter w/ handle brakes
About Karman Healthcare
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we carry a large selection of Karman Healthcare’s high quality reliable wheelchairs. Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
Karman has over 100 models, types, variations of wheelchairs to choose from, and Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment carries a large selection of their Manual Wheelchair, including Transport Wheelchairs, Standard Wheelchairs, Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ergonomic Wheelchairs and more.
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we work our hardest to ensure customer satisfaction and our Karman wheelchairs do the perfect job.
|WC Arm Style||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
KARMAN WHEELCHAIR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Limited Lifetime Frame
- NO WARRANTY (Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads, Handle Grips)
- 6 Months Product Specific Parts
This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products. Warranty is is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that wheelchair be returned to the authorized dealer through whom it was original purchased.
If within such warranty period, any such product is proven to Karman’s satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Karman option. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining an R.M.A. (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Karman and that the part in question is returned insured with freight prepaid to Karman, within the period of warranty. Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
If Karman does not have a completed Warranty Registration Card on file for the consumer’s product, then a copy of the invoice with date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date from the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman Healthcare. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110