Karman S-305 Ergonomic 305 Ultralightweight Wheelchair
The Karman S-305 Ergonomic Wheelchair provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, add stabilization, increase weight distribution and lower the risk of decubitus ulcers and scoliosis. The Karman S-305 wheelchair weighs only 29 lbs., has a 250-lb weight capacity and is available in 16″ and 18″ seat widths. With wheels and footrest removed this chair weighs 22 lbs.
Karman S-305 Ergonomic 305 Ultralightweight Wheelchair Features
- S-Ergo system provides pressure relief, stabilization and anti-slippage
- AEGIS Microbe Shield permanently bonded Antimicrobial barrier upholstery protects from odour, staining and deterioration from bacteria,fungus and other Microorganisms
- Easy 2 new style armrest: easy to flip-back and adjust its height
- Patented footrest design swings inward & outward for added convenience
- Stylish side panel protects you from the rear wheels
- Modular design with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy reduces maintenance cost and total weight of the wheelchair
About Karman Healthcare
Karman Healthcare has been a leading innovator in the manufacture and distribution of home medical products since 1994.
Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
At Karman®, we have over 100 models, types, variations of wheelchairs to choose from. We have a large selection of Manual Wheelchair, including Transport Wheelchairs, Standard Wheelchairs, Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ergonomic Wheelchairs and more.
Selecting a category, model, color or even price point is important for the end user to fully appreciate “state of the art” mobility products. Don’t forget to check out our patented S-ERGO S-Shape Seating System.
We are committed to finding you a perfect chair for your your lifetime usage in comfort, mobility and competitive options. We at Karman® are here and dedicated to your every needs. We even offer Standing Wheelchairs rounding off our product mix to the highest level of offerings in the Mobility Wheelchair category. Thank you for visiting us.
|WC Arm Style||
|WC Leg Style||
Elevating, Swing Away
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Limited lifetime on frame., 1 year on parts., No Warranty on tires/tubes, upholstery/pads, and handle grips.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110