Karman XO-202 Standing Wheelchair Power Stand Power Drive with Tray
The Karman XO-202 Power Wheelchair with Stand-Up Wheelchair feature offers many health benefits previously unavailable to those in a wheelchair. By putting the body in a standing position, the Karman XO-202 chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, as well as muscle tone.
In addition the ability to place wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis. The Karman XO-202 features comfortable seat and back gel cushions, along with height and angle adjustable footrests. The chair runs off of 2 (12V) batteries, and has a 25 mile range, and the armrests are rotating, concave, and feature the controller on the right end.
Karman XO-202 Standing Wheelchair Power Stand Power Drive Features
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concaved Armrests w/ SHARK II
- New motor launch by Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: DC24V. 320W
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 lbs w/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving slowly is recommended while standing)
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs
About Karman Healthcare
Karman Healthcare has been a leading innovator in the manufacture and distribution of home medical products since 1994.
Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
At Karman®, we have over 100 models, types, variations of wheelchairs to choose from. We have a large selection of Manual Wheelchair, including Transport Wheelchairs, Standard Wheelchairs, Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ergonomic Wheelchairs and more.
Selecting a category, model, color or even price point is important for the end user to fully appreciate “state of the art” mobility products. Don’t forget to check out our patented S-ERGO S-Shape Seating System.
We are committed to finding you a perfect chair for your your lifetime usage in comfort, mobility and competitive options. We at Karman® are here and dedicated to your every needs. We even offer Standing Wheelchairs rounding off our product mix to the highest level of offerings in the Mobility Wheelchair category. Thank you for visiting us.
18″ – 20″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110