Karman KM-8520 Heavy Duty Lightweight Wheelchair
Karman KM-8520 heavy duty wonder from Karman is composed of high-quality, high-strength 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum, features flip-back armrests and is extremely lightweight.
The Karman KM-8520 chair comes standard with padded height-adjustable flip-back armrests with side panels and provides the user with the option of choosing either swingaway or elevating legrests. The durable construction is complimented by a high-grade flame-retardant, breathable nylon upholstery and for the user’s safety, adjustable toggle wheels locks and adjustable-length anti-slip footplates.
Karman KM-8520 Heavy Duty Lightweight Wheelchair Features
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame with powder coat finish
- Padded, contoured height adjustable flip-back armrests with side panels
- Folding backrest
- Swingaway footrests or elevating legrests
- 8″ x 2″ heavy-duty flat-free polyurethane casters
- 24″ x 1″ heavy-duty flat-free spoke wheels with polyurethane tires
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- Adjustable-length anti-slip footplates
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
About Karman Healthcare
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we carry a large selection of Karman Healthcare’s high quality reliable wheelchairs. Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
Karman has over 100 models, types, variations of wheelchairs to choose from, and Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment carries a large selection of their Manual Wheelchair, including Transport Wheelchairs, Standard Wheelchairs, Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ultra Lightweight Wheelchairs, Ergonomic Wheelchairs and more.
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment, we work our hardest to ensure customer satisfaction and our Karman wheelchairs do the perfect job.
Folding, Heavy Duty, Lightweight
|WC Arm Style||
Fixed Armrests, Height Adjustable
|WC Leg Style||
Elevating, Swing Away
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Limited lifetime on frame., 1 year on parts., No warranty on tires/tubes, upholstery/pads, and handle grips.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110