The LEVO C3 – Combine smooth, low shear standing technology with a tight turning mid-wheel system that automatically transforms into a 4 wheel drive action base and you are experiencing the latest innovation from the experts in standing — LEVO! Become “RE-ABLED” with the curb climbing, full traction standing wheelchair that automatically adapts to the tights turns within your home or to the outdoor conditions of your daily commute.
- Compact Size — W – 25″ and L – 41″
- Center Wheel Drive = tight 21.5″ turning radius
- 4-Wheel Drive climbs over 4″ curbs and up 33% grades
- Low Shear standing technology and up to 35 degree power tilt
- Adjustable seat width/length for full range child to adult
- Rated for users up to 310 lbs in the full standing position
- Whisper quite motor and actuators drive capability in all seated/standing positions
- Optional colors including blue, red, yellow and black
- Multiple accessories including R-Net drive, Bluetooth, knee supports and more
|Model||S – XL|
|Seat width (SW)||12.6/14.2/15.7/17.3/18.9/20.5|
|Total width (W)||24.8|
|Total length (L)||41.3|
|Total height (incl. V-Trak 16.1 in) (H)||39.4|
|Seat height (w/o seat cushion)||18.1|
|Seat plate depth||13.8–24.8|
|Arm rest height||5.9–14.1|
|Speed||3.7/5 /6.2 mph|
|Range (with 55Ah Batteries)||15.5 miles|
|Manageable gradient||15° (33%)|
|Max. curb height||4|
|Max. chair weight||407 lbs|
|Max. user weight||310 lbs|
|Transport volume max.||37.8 x 24.8 x 27.1|
All measurements in inch and pound.
Discrepancies in the measurements may arise due to wheelchair modifications.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110