The LEVO Combi is the world’s ultimate precision engineered full power standing wheelchairs providing the widest range of electric powered wheelchair positions. The LEVO Combi series of power standing wheelchairsgive you the capability to stand on your own, lie flat, tilt in space, sit, lift, recline and relax. It is specifically designed for people with paraplegia/quadriplegia, advanced multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy and polio – and for everyone who desires power mobility and multiple seating positions with the ability to stand again.
- Responsive maneuverability and compact size
- Center wheel drive = tight turning radius at 21.5 inches
- Climbs ramps up to a 25% grade
- Low shear standing up to 85° position
- Adjustable growth plates fitting sizes from children to adult
- Driving capability in all seating postions, including full recine and standing
- Crash tested – EZ lock compatible
- Compatible with multiple backrest and cushion brands
- Multiple color options, including blue, red, yellow, platinum and black
|S – M||L – XL|
|Seat width (A)||15 / 17.3 / 19.7|
|Total width (B)||26|
|Total length (C)||43.3|
|Total height (incl. Backrest upholstery) (D)||35 – 40.9|
|Seat height (with seat cushion)||22 – 27.9|
|Seat upholstery depth||11.4 – 16.5||15.7 – 20.9|
|Armrest height||6.7 – 9.8|
|Back height (with standard backrest upholstery)||16.9|
|Foot rest height||14.6 – 22.8|
|Speed||3.7 / 5 / 6.2 mph|
|Max. gradient||12° (25 %)|
|Curb climbing ability||3.1|
|Max. chair weight||375 lbs|
|Max. user weight||265 lbs|
|Transportdimension||36.6 x 26 x 26.4|
All measurements in inch and pound. Discrepancies in the measurements may arise due to wheelchair modifications.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110