Liko Golvo 8000 Patient Lift P2000014
Sometimes it’s difficult to choose between a mobile lift and an overhead lift. Liko Golvo 8000 Patient Lift has simplified that choice with the design success of the Golvo® lift. The Liko Golvo 8000 Patient Lift patient lift is unique in the fact that it combines the functionality of an overhead lift with the flexibility of a mobile patient lift. With its vertical lifting principle and pliable lift strap, the Golvo® lift offers flexibility and versatility. The design makes the Golvo® lift the ideal mobile lift for ambulation, horizontal lifting and lifting from the floor. The parallel base‐width adjustment facilitates lifting in many different situations; for example, where under‐bed clearance is limited, and lifting to and from chairs. Retractable armrests are standard, reducing the strain on caregivers and improving the courage and security for patients. The Golvo® lift is available in three models: the Golvo® 8008 is the most common model, while the Golvo® 8000 is smaller and can therefore be used in situations where space may be even more limited. The Golvo® 8008 LowBase lift offers a very low base and is specially designed for use with beds that have a very low floor clearance. Together with a wide range of Liko® slings and accessories, the Golvo® lift is the ideal mobile for many lifting situations.
Liko Golvo 8000 Patient Lift P2000014 Overview
- Liko’s full range of accessories can be used together with Golvo®. We have more than 200 different models of slings to fit all patients and situations.
- The Golvo® LowBase™ mobile lift provides a world-unique mobile lifting solution that works with emergency stretchers and beds with a floor clearance of as low as 60 mm.
- With Liko® Quick-Release Hook System a sling bar or other lifting equipment can be changed quickly and easily.
- Parallel and symmetrical base-width adjustment facilitates lifting in many different settings, even where it is otherwise difficult to get close to the patient, while at the same time ensuring optimal stability during the lifting procedure.
- With the flexible lift strap, all lifting is perfectly vertical and the lift adapts automatically to the individual patient and lifting situation. Stability is optimal, since the lift aligns perfectly to the centre of gravity.
- The retractable armrests, which are standard, help to make Golvo® the perfect mobile lift for gait training during rehabilitation. The armrests can also be used to steer and manoeuvre the lift.
Liko is a world-leading patient lift manufacturer which, since the start in 1979, is specialized in developing solutions for simple and safe lifting and transferring of disabled persons, for instance, at care homes, schools and rehabilitations, hospitals or in the home. Our specialization and experience have given us a lead in knowledge, technique and methods. We use that every day to create the best solutions for the users of our products.
Since 2008, Liko is a part of the world-leading medical technology company Hill-Rom, in close to 80 countries and with more than 6000 employees. Together we offer our customers a complete solution to patient care and transfers, focusing on improving the care quality and the caregiver’s productivity.
Liko’s head office is located in the village of Alvik in the north of Sweden, the same place where it all started more than 30 years ago. Today it is the Global Patient Mobilisation Center of Excellence.
Electric Patient Lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110