- Best value and quality electric patient lift in the industry, made by Liko Hill-Rom, with 3-Year Limited Warranty (Battery 90-Days).
- You get a FREE Liko High Back Mesh Sling with choice of size.
- Attached Built-In battery charger making it easy to plug in and charge the rechargeable battery when needed.
- The Liko M220 has the narrowest width at 26.9" making it easy to maneuver between rooms and hallways.
- The Liko M220 product weight is 90lbs.; it has lifting capacity of 400lbs. and is even able to lift patients from the floor/ground.
Liko M220 Electric Patient Lift with Manual Base
The Liko M220 Patient Lift was designed with safety and ease of use in mind. Liko M220 lift features a 2-point sling bar, simplifying sling attachments without sacrificing stability or comfort. The Liko M220 low-base profile of 4.1″ slides under beds with little ground clearance to allow for a safe and easy transfer. The lifting motion is operated with an easy-to-use hand control, and the base adjustments are a snap with the use of the hands-free foot lever. It also has a “low battery” beep and yellow-light indicator that lets you know when the unit needs to be charged. For added safety, there is an electrical and manual emergency-lowering option in case of insufficient battery power.
Liko M220 Electric Patient Lift with Manual Base Features
- Easy sling attachment
- Longer lift arm
- Hands free adjustable base
- Battery charge indicator
- Low base clearance
Liko is a world-leading patient lift manufacturer which, since the start in 1979, is specialized in developing solutions for simple and safe lifting and transferring of disabled persons, for instance, at care homes, schools and rehabilitations, hospitals or in the home. Our specialization and experience have given us a lead in knowledge, technique and methods. We use that every day to create the best solutions for the users of our products.
Since 2008, Liko is a part of the world-leading medical technology company Hill-Rom, in close to 80 countries and with more than 6000 employees. Together we offer our customers a complete solution to patient care and transfers, focusing on improving the care quality and the caregiver’s productivity.
Liko’s head office is located in the village of Alvik in the north of Sweden, the same place where it all started more than 30 years ago. Today it is the Global Patient Mobilisation Center of Excellence.
Electric Patient Lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110