- Best value and quality electric patient lift in the industry, made by Liko Hill-Rom, with 3-Year Limited Warranty (Battery 90-Days).
- You get a FREE Liko support vest with choice of size.
- The Sabina 200 is simple and reliable for all sit to stand transfers; whether transferring from bed to commode or bed to wheelchair.
- Has a patient lifting capacity of 350 lbs.
- Attached Built-In battery charger making it easy to plug in and charge the rechargeable battery when needed.
Liko Sabina 200 Mobile Lift P2020020
Liko Sabina 200 Mobile Lif is a sit-to-stand lift. Just like our popular Sabina II, its raising motion has the anchor point close to the patient. This provides for safe, secure and comfortable raising.
Several different sit-to-stand vests can be used with Liko Sabina 200, so that lifting can be adapted to the patient’s needs. Furthermore, the Liko Sabina 200 offers several settings, in order to enable the most comfortable and smooth lift possible. For instance, the lift mast can be set to three different heights.
Sabina is used for standing practice or for transfers from sitting to sitting, for instance, from a bed to a chair or for hygiene transfers.
For those who want even more adaptation possibilities, and also want to use the lift for common sit-to-sit lifting, we offer big sister Sabina II
Max. Load: 160 kg (350 lbs.)
Liko is a world-leading patient lift manufacturer which, since the start in 1979, is specialized in developing solutions for simple and safe lifting and transferring of disabled persons, for instance, at care homes, schools and rehabilitations, hospitals or in the home. Our specialization and experience have given us a lead in knowledge, technique and methods. We use that every day to create the best solutions for the users of our products.
Since 2008, Liko is a part of the world-leading medical technology company Hill-Rom, in close to 80 countries and with more than 6000 employees. Together we offer our customers a complete solution to patient care and transfers, focusing on improving the care quality and the caregiver’s productivity.
Liko’s head office is located in the village of Alvik in the north of Sweden, the same place where it all started more than 30 years ago. Today it is the Global Patient Mobilisation Center of Excellence.
Electric Patient Lifts, Stand Up
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110