Liko Viking L Large Heavy Duty Electric Patient Lift
The Liko Viking L Large lift has been designed to safely move a patient without causing injury, either to staff or to the patient. The Liko Viking L Large durable aluminum lift handles loads up to 450 lbs despite its low weight. The refined aluminum design provides functional benefits thanks to the unit’s low weight and high durability. The weight‐to‐capacity makes the Viking® M lift easy to maneuver, while features such as two lifting speeds and immediate charge status notification offer added convenience for caregivers. The Viking® M patient lift is equipped with an intelligent diagnostic system that alerts caregivers when the lift is ready to use and when it is time for service. The lightweight, environmentally‐friendly NiMH battery is easy to charge and easy to handle. Together with Hill‐Rom’s wide range of functional Liko slings and accessories, the Viking® M lift is an ideal support for those high‐demands and wide‐ranging needs.
Liko Viking L Large Heavy Duty Electric Patient Lift Features
- Like many of our products, Viking® M is made of aluminum – a light, strong and environmentally-friendly material.
- Viking® M is equipped with a wireless hand control which allows the caregiver to stay close to the patient during the entire lift – without any cables getting in the way. Two lifting speeds provide convenience and precision in all lifting procedures.
- The environmentally-friendly NiMH battery is light and has built-in discharge protection. The current charge status can always be checked, even if the battery is not connected to the lift.
- Liko’s Diagnostic System™ can tell how often the lift is used, the medium load it has lifted, and if and how often it has been overloaded. The control box also indicates when it is time for service.
Electric Patient Lifts, Heavy Duty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110