Liko Viking M Medium Electric Patient Lift
The Liko Viking M lift has been designed to safely move a patient without causing injury, either to staff or to the patient. This durable aluminum lift handles loads up to 450 lbs despite its low weight. The refined aluminum design provides functional benefits thanks to the unit’s low weight and high durability. The weight‐to‐capacity makes the Viking® M lift easy to maneuver, while features such as two lifting speeds and immediate charge status notification offer added convenience for caregivers. The Liko Viking M Medium patient lift is equipped with an intelligent diagnostic system that alerts caregivers when the lift is ready to use and when it is time for service. The lightweight, environmentally‐friendly NiMH battery is easy to charge and easy to handle. Together with Hill‐Rom’s wide range of functional Liko slings and accessories, the Liko Viking M lift is an ideal support for those high‐demands and wide‐ranging needs.
Liko Viking M Medium Electric Patient Lift Features
- Like many of our products, Viking® M is made of aluminum – a light, strong and environmentally-friendly material.
- Liko Viking M is equipped with a wireless hand control which allows the caregiver to stay close to the patient during the entire lift – without any cables getting in the way. Two lifting speeds provide convenience and precision in all lifting procedures.
- The environmentally-friendly NiMH battery is light and has built-in discharge protection. The current charge status can always be checked, even if the battery is not connected to the lift.
- Liko’s Diagnostic System™ can tell how often the lift is used, the medium load it has lifted, and if and how often it has been overloaded. The control box also indicates when it is time for service.
Liko is a world-leading patient lift manufacturer which, since the start in 1979, is specialized in developing solutions for simple and safe lifting and transferring of disabled persons, for instance, at care homes, schools and rehabilitations, hospitals or in the home. Our specialization and experience have given us a lead in knowledge, technique and methods. We use that every day to create the best solutions for the users of our products.
Since 2008, Liko is a part of the world-leading medical technology company Hill-Rom, in close to 80 countries and with more than 6000 employees. Together we offer our customers a complete solution to patient care and transfers, focusing on improving the care quality and the caregiver’s productivity.
Liko’s head office is located in the village of Alvik in the north of Sweden, the same place where it all started more than 30 years ago. Today it is the Global Patient Mobilisation Center of Excellence.
Electric Patient Lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110