Liko Viking Small Electric Patient Lift
The Liko Viking Small mobile lift is a small and narrow mobile lift that is popular in long term care and homecare settings. The Liko Viking Small lift will handle many common lifting situations. It can be used for lifts to and from the toilet, between bed and wheelchair, and to and from the floor. Like all lifts in the popular Viking® series, the Viking S lift is made of lightweight, environmentally friendly and easy to clean aluminum. Liko Viking Small weighs just 59 lbs (27 kg), and its lifting capacity is 350 lbs (160 kg). The Viking S lift can be used with the full range Liko® slings and other Liko lift accessories.
Liko Viking Small Electric Patient Lift Features
- The base width can be easily adjusted with a foot pedal.
- Liko’s complete range of accessories can be used with Viking® S. We have more than 200 different sling models to suit all patients and situations.
- Viking® S can be equipped with Liko’s Quick-Release Hook System to quickly and easily change the sling bar or install a scale.
- Like many of our products, Viking® S is made of aluminum – a light, strong and environmentally friendly material.
Liko is a world-leading patient lift manufacturer which, since the start in 1979, is specialized in developing solutions for simple and safe lifting and transferring of disabled persons, for instance, at care homes, schools and rehabilitations, hospitals or in the home. Our specialization and experience have given us a lead in knowledge, technique and methods. We use that every day to create the best solutions for the users of our products.
Since 2008, Liko is a part of the world-leading medical technology company Hill-Rom, in close to 80 countries and with more than 6000 employees. Together we offer our customers a complete solution to patient care and transfers, focusing on improving the care quality and the caregiver’s productivity.
Liko’s head office is located in the village of Alvik in the north of Sweden, the same place where it all started more than 30 years ago. Today it is the Global Patient Mobilisation Center of Excellence.
Electric Patient Lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110