Liko Viking XL Heavy Duty Electric Patient Lift
The Liko Viking XL mobile lift offers a smooth lift for the most common lifting needs, especially designed for bariatric patients weighing up to 660 lbs. The area of use of the Viking® XL lift is exceptionally wide, including lifting from the bed, floor, to/from the toilet, ambulation and horizontal lifts. The Liko Viking XL patient lift is equipped with an intelligent diagnostic system that alerts caregivers when the lift is ready to use and when it is time for service. The lightweight, environmentally‐friendly NiMH battery is easy to charge and easy to handle. The Liko Viking XL lift can be used with most products in Hill‐Rom’s range of Liko® bariatric slings, including those especially developed for gait training during rehabilitation.
Liko Viking XL Heavy Duty Electric Patient Lift Features
- The Viking® XL lift is designed in aluminum – strong, durable, lightweight, and environmentally friendly. The lift’s large wheels add to the ease in maneuvering this lift.
- The standard sling bar on the Viking XL lift is the Universal TwinBar™ 670. It provides more space in the sling for large patients. The Viking XL lift can be equipped with Liko Quick-Release Hook System to quickly and easily change the sling bar or install a scale.
- Optional armrests help support the patient during ambulation and make it easier for staff to maneuver the lift when transferring a heavy patient.
Liko is a world-leading patient lift manufacturer which, since the start in 1979, is specialized in developing solutions for simple and safe lifting and transferring of disabled persons, for instance, at care homes, schools and rehabilitations, hospitals or in the home. Our specialization and experience have given us a lead in knowledge, technique and methods. We use that every day to create the best solutions for the users of our products.
Since 2008, Liko is a part of the world-leading medical technology company Hill-Rom, in close to 80 countries and with more than 6000 employees. Together we offer our customers a complete solution to patient care and transfers, focusing on improving the care quality and the caregiver’s productivity.
Liko’s head office is located in the village of Alvik in the north of Sweden, the same place where it all started more than 30 years ago. Today it is the Global Patient Mobilisation Center of Excellence.
Electric Patient Lifts, Heavy Duty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110