The Alterra’s Hi-Lo Bed with a maximum height of 26” makes it easy to care for your loved ones without straining, helping to reduce the risk of back injuries. The bed moves from its lowest (7.25”) to highest (26”) height without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage. Battery backup keeps bed functioning during power outages or evacuations. Improve Safety for fall-risk residents. Alterra’s reinforced frame is much more durable and stable while caring for your patient or loved one. Locking casters insures that your bed won’t move whether you are doing tranfers or assisting turns or changes in bed. The Alterra’s head, foot and overall height are all controlled electronically via pendant control. (Control can be used by the one in bed or caregiver)
- Hi-Lo setting is ideal for users who potentially could fall out of bed as well as caregivers in high position for adjusting patients and loved ones at the proper height for care.
- Ideal positioning and comfort are offered by separate head deck, foot deck and bed height functions.
- Ease of movement and secure locking with three-inch braking casters.
- Strength and comfort are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- Smooth, quiet DC electric motors control the head deck, foot deck and height.
- The easy-to-operate hand pendant makes experiencing all of the Alterra’s features quick and hassle-free.
- Head and footboards are secured with stability knobs.
- Weight Capacity of up to 450 Lbs.
Nylex II Innerspring Mattress (Low to Moderate Risk)
- Features Medline’s exclusive inverted side-seam construction
- Durable healthcare innerspring 308-coil count helps to accommodate any bed position while providing excellent support.
- High-density foam rails helps make getting in and out of bed safe and easy.
- 300 lb. capacity
- Fire Barrier
- Antimicrobial cover and core
- Warranty: 5 years
Advantage SE Select Foam Mattress: (Low to Moderate Risk to Prevention)
- Economical, high-quality pressure and shear reduction
- Surface sculpted top layer helps provide pressure redistribution while creating airflow to reduce heat and moisture buildup
- Soft, convoluted heel section for sensitive heels
- Nylex top fabric is durable and reduces shear
- Fluid proof and antimicrobial
- Meets federal fire standard 16 CFR 1633
- Warranty: 4 years
Advantage 2900 Foam Mattress: (450 Lbs. Weight Capacity and Prevention to Single Site to Stage 3)
- Advanced foam grade allows us to use the heaviest densities available while creating a soft and luxurious feel
- Nylex Ultra Stretch top fabric stretches in the diagonal to help completely conform to your resident.
- Nylex Ultra Stretch is fluid proof, antimicrobial and flame retardant.
- Densiflex HR and a base layer of Densiflex HD combined with our sloped heel section provide the ultimate in comfort, pressure relief and support.
- Weight Capacity up to 450 lbs
- Warranty: 15 Years
Supra DPS Mattress (400 Lbs. Weight Capacity and Low Air Loss Mattress)
- Features alternating pressure, low air loss, static float, auto firm and seat inflation
- State-of-the-art, affordable and virtually maintenance-free
- Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times
- Low-friction, anti-shear stretch covers
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents bottoming out
- Stays inflated during power outages
- Quick connector allows for easy setup and keeps mattress inflated during transport
- Digital pump
- Warranty: Mattress 1 Year / Pump 2 Years
Side Rail Options
This positioning aid has a cane shape that is easy to grip for elderly patients, when rolling over or getting in and out of bed. Also, swings away for easier patient transfer.
These 29″ (74 cm) assist rails are long enough to cover the entire head section of the bed and offer additional protectionmfor patients at a high risk for falls.
Soft-Touch Assist Rails
These steel rails have a coating that is soft to the touch and offer a less institutional look. They are comfortable to grip when rolling over or getting in and out of bed.
Low air loss mattresses are generally between 10″ and 12″ (25-30 cm) thick, about the same height as standard bed rails. Our extra-tall rails are the perfect complement for low air loss mattress
Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed
Grid & Rib Deck
|Includes Staff Control||
|Max Height Inches||
|Min Height Inches||
Long Term Care
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110