The Bariatric Hospital Bed from Medline MDR107004 is Full Electric bed that comfortably accommodates larger patients with a 600 lb. weight capacity and an extra-wide deck: 42″ x 80″. Smooth rolling casters allow easy positioning of bed, and the durable remote features easy-to-access buttons.
Medline Bariatric Hospital Bed Package Includes
- Medline Heavy Duty Full-Electric Bed
- FREE Mattress
- FREE Rails
Medline Bariatric Hospital Bed Additional Description
- Medline Bariatric Hospital Bed Comfortably accommodates larger patients with a 600 lb. (272 kg) weight capacity and an extra-wide 42″ (107 cm) x 80″ (203 cm) deck.
- Medline Bariatric Hospital Bed Patient safety is ensured by an all-steel frame and heavy-duty pan deck.
- Ideal positioning and comfort are offered by a hand control that can maneuver the bed into multiple positions.
- Medline Bariatric Hospital Bed easily assembles with minimal tools required for set-up.
- Height range: 18″ to 26.5″ (46 cm to 67 cm); Overall length88″ (224 cm long); 600 lb (272 kg) weight capacity.
- 2 Locking and 2 non-locking casters.
- 2-Year warranty on electrical / mechanical components; lifetime warranty on bed frame / welds.
Better Products, Better Outcomes
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 350,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving $5.8 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Medline MDR107004 Better Products, Better Outcomes
We help customers deliver quality health care by making the products they want, with the quality they demand and the value they need. And we offer programs and solutions clinically proven to help solve some of the most complex issues they face.
Medline MDR107004 Integrity
Our customers count on Medline to do things right, and we are there to provide support when things go wrong. When Sandy struck the East Coast and a tornado struck Joplin, Missouri, Medline made sure that hundreds of deliveries of vital medical supplies still made it to their destinations. When earthquakes ravaged Haiti and Japan, Medline responded with materials and logistical support.
Medline View Into the Future
Medline will continue to provide products and services to the healthcare community that enhance quality of life and provide functional and financial value. We will build upon our momentum with innovation. Our ideas will turn into new products. We’ll provide more broad-based solutions that address causes, not just symptoms. Medline products will be in your neighborhood store and around the world. We pledge that Medline will continue to provide the products and value our customers need in order to deliver the care patients deserve, regardless of how the healthcare industry changes.
2-Year warranty on electrical / mechanical components; lifetime warranty on bed frame / welds
|Includes Staff Control||
|Max Height Inches||
|Max Length Inches||
|Max Width Inches||
|Min Height Inches||
|Min Length Inches||
|Min Width Inches||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110