Medline MDS808200SL Excel Freedom Transport Chair
Medline MDS808200SL Excel Freedom Transport Wheelchair weighs only 14.8 lbs- almost 25% lighter than standard transport wheelchairs. The Medline MDS808200SL Wheelchair also features breathable nylon upholstery, an attractive burgundy aluminum frame, and comfortable, ”restaurant-style” arms.
Medline MDS808200SL Excel Freedom Transport Chair Features
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport.
- Back side features bottle holder, key ring, cell phone pocket, identification holder and pocket for billfold or iPod.
- Features include comfortable nylon upholstery, convenient cup holder, seat belt for safety and 8″ rear wheels.
- Convenient carrying handles on seat with restaurant-style permanent armrest.
- Freedom Transport chairs weigh less than 15 lbs (6 kg); Transport Plus (item MDS808200BAR) weighs 33 lbs (14 kg)
- Picture is representative of this wheelchair line; please check specification table on each individual sku for specific product details.
- Optional accessories: I.V. Pole (item MDS85183FT*), O2 Holder, (item MDS85181FT*), O2 / I.V. Combo (item MDS85190FT*), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189FT), Anti-Fold Anti-Theft Device (item MDS85196), Carrying Case with Strap (item MDSCHAIRCASE), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991). *Recommended for use with Anti-Tip Device.
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 350,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving $5.8 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Medline leads the market in more than a dozen major medical product categories, including exam gloves, textiles, durable medical equipment, plastic patient utensils, skin care, disposable incontinence care, OR kits, protective apparel, gauze, packs and gowns, bathing systems, surgical trays and advanced wound care.
Black, Blue, Burgundy, Silver
|WC Arm Style||
|WC Leg Style||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110