Medline MDS89740KDMB Knockdown Bath Bench
Ideal for those who have difficulty sitting in a standard bathtub or standing in a shower. Angled legs distribute weight over a large area to increase stability. Durable, anodized aluminum frame is rust-resistant. 300 lb. weight capacity.
Medline MDS89740KDMB Knockdown Bath Bench Features
- Microban® antimicrobial* product protection is built-in to make your bath safety product last longer and look cleaner
- Helps prevent the uncontrolled growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on the bath safety product and provides 24/7 cleanliness protection
- Bath benches help patients who have difficulty sitting in a standard bath tub or standing in the shower
- Benches with a back give extra support and comfort; Benches without a back provide easy access and maneuverability when bathing
- Non-slip, rubber feet resist slipping on the bathtub or shower floor
- Legs are height-adjustable for a proper fit
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110