- This chair weights only 14 lbs and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. It folds down for easy storage and is a great deal for its price. Portable and Easy to Clean!
Medline Ultralight Transport Wheelchair
The Transport Wheelchair offers users the same lightweight, high-strength design as the original model and features a convenient cup holder as well as a frame that folds down for easy transport and storage. The chair has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. as well as a seat belt for the user’s comfort and safety.
Medline Ultralight Transport Wheelchair Features
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport.
- Back side features bottle holder, key ring, cell phone pocket, identification holder and pocket for billfold or iPod.
- Features include comfortable nylon upholstery, convenient cup holder, seat belt for safety and 8″ rear wheels.
- Convenient carrying handles on seat with restaurant-style permanent armrest.
- Freedom Transport chairs weigh less than 15 lbs (6 kg)
- Picture is representative of this wheelchair line; please check specification table on each individual sku for specific product details.
About Medline Company
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 350,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving $5.8 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Medline leads the market in more than a dozen major medical product categories, including exam gloves, textiles, durable medical equipment, plastic patient utensils, skin care, disposable incontinence care, OR kits, protective apparel, gauze, packs and gowns, bathing systems, surgical trays and advanced wound care.
Blue, Burgundy, Pink, Silver
|WC Arm Style||
|WC Leg Style||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Medline has great confidence in the quality of our wheelchairs. That is why Medline warranties for the original purchaser, that the frame of the wheelchair will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the chair.
Medline also warranties the parts and upholstery on the wheelchair to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase by the original purchaser.
If within the warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at Medline’s option.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
All warranty claims must include the product in question unless otherwise authorized by Medline.
For more information about your wheelchair, warranty or to reorder parts call 1-800-MEDLINE.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110