Medline Full Electric Hospital Bed Package
The MedLite Full-Electric Bed has a simple, easy-to-use, heavy-duty control that allows you to position the height and head and foot sections for optimal comfort. Durable end panels and painted frames are designed to withstand everyday wear and tear while an extra steel plate is welded to the middle to add strength and stability. It is also designed to help keep both the patient and caregiver free from pinch point injuries. Optional upgrades include spring-loaded, adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets.
Medline Full Electric Hospital Bed
- MedLite Beds feature premium LinakTM motors (excluding MDR107000P) that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Lightweight beds make transporting easier.
- Smooth rolling casters make the bed easy to move.
- Strong beds have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
- Easy to use and clean
- Five year warranty
Foam Mattress (Ideal for Low Risk Patients with No Bed Sores) (In Stock Now)
- The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress at an economical price
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress.
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses.
- High quality 1.5 lb./cu. ft. – density foam provides comfort and durability.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Top cover is constructed from soft 70 denier nylon and is fluid resistant and vapor permeable. Reduces shear on sensitive residents. Bottom layer is constructed from durable 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl.
Invacare microAIR 55 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss (Ideal For High Risk To Stage 1-2 Bed Sores) (In Stock Now)
- Suited for prevention and treatment of Stage I to II pressure ulcers
- On-Demand Low Air Loss – Improves air circulation and cools the body temperature with a unique system of air released into the mattress.
- Quilted 70 denier nylon cover helps protect user from friction and shear.
- 10 LPM (Liters Per Minute) Compressor
- Pressure Adjustment – Pressure can be adjusted by 25%, 50% or 75% to provide comfort for frail patients.
Advantage Contour 3.3 Mattress (Ideal for Medium to High Risk Prevention with No Bed Sores):
- High Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.
- The sculpted top layer has independent load-bearing cells that help reduce shear while creating airflow, for outstanding pressure redistribution, support and comfort.
- Three-layer foam design
- Premium all-way stretch Cover: Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane.
- Warranty: 10 Years
Side Rail Options
Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Heavy-duty 1″ chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel crossbraces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies (some assembly required)
- For optimal safety and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended (one set for head area and one set for foot area)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
- Durable 7/8″ chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded crossbraces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
14.5″ – 22.5″ (Measurement From Floor to Bed Deck)
36″W (40″ w/ Side Rails) x 88″L
36″W x 80″L
All Welds: 5 Years, Mechanical/Electrical: 2 Years
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110