Moen Concealed Screw Grab Bar (Glacier)
Safety, comfort and peace of mind. It’s engineered into every Moen Home Care® product we make.
Moen Concealed Screw Grab Bar Features
- the securemount design allows for secure installation into any stud at any angle.
- supports up to 500 lbs.
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- 1.25″ bar diameter
- corrosion resistant
- stainless steel construction for added durability
- limited lifetime warranty
- glacier finish for a bright, clean white look
- peened finish for a hammered aluminum look that’s also slip–resistant
- stainless finish coordinates with today’s popular kitchen appliances and accessories
We are touched by water every day – from the moment we step into the morning shower …to the afternoon outside splashing with our children… to the relaxing bath we take to unwind at the end of a hurried day. At Moen, we realize that our products aren’t just stylish additions to your home. They’re the connections that help make our everyday lives just a little bit better… a little bit easier.
While our products may look remarkable on the outside, what’s more important is how they’re built on the inside. You can experience the durability, and feel the quality materials with every touch. We’ve spent over five decades focused on making our products the best in the industry. It’s with this dedication to trusted performance that we’ve built our position as a market leader and the #1 faucet brand in North America.
And our reputation is more than just about the products in the box – it’s all about the people behind the products, and our stellar service. At Moen, service goes beyond our best-in-class warranty – it’s the experts who listen and provide assistance. No matter what your need, you can count on Moen to take care of you.
R8712W, R8716W, R8718W, R8730W, R8732W, R8736W,, R8942W, R8948W
Moen Home Care
12″, 16″, 18″, 30″, 32″, 36″, 42″, 48″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110