The MULTICHAIR name says it all: An adjustable-height raised toilet seat, shower chair and tub transfer bench all-in-one. Weighing in at just 14 lbs., it’s height-adjustable and engineered to be light, strong, and portable. And because not everyone comes in the same size package, there is optional seat sizing where the width or depth can be chosen independently to pre-determined sizes. Built to last a lifetime, it’s likely the first and last shower chair you’ll buy.
- Seat height adjusts from 18″ to 24″ (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Self-skinning 17″ x 17″ x 2″ padded seat cushion and back with 1/2″ waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Overall depth just 22″ (includes backrest: 17″ at seat cushion level) to fit in compact areas
- Optional 17″ L x 20″ W or 20″ L x 17″ W frame and cushion size
- Pediatric Option: “Grow Corners” allow progressive sizing from young child to adult
- Won’t rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
|Approximate weight:||14 lbs.|
|Weight capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.|
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110