This Tilt-in-Space shower chair offers an additional 111 sq. in. of seating space, and features Nuprodx’ unique tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, enabling a smaller footprint than other tilt designs to fit in space-challenged bathrooms.
- Tilt-in-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle. Lever can be mounted to either side for left- or right-hand side operation
- The large 20” x 20” seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 20” to 26” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (47” at full-tilt), making it the ideal solution for smaller bathrooms
- Won’t rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
|Approximate weight:||28 lbs.|
|Weight capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.|
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110