Looking for the narrowest, shortest and most maneuverable shower / commode chair available? The MULTICHAIR 4020Rx, with front-mount big wheels and narrow width, can back over toilets confined in even the smallest of spaces, with rear-mounted caster wheels that won’t hit the toilet tank or wall. With its unique leg-clamping system and full-range of adjustability, it can fit about any living situation.
- Design provides superior side access for toilet activities
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- : Seat height adjusts from 20-1/2” to 24” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- 20” diameter wheels with vinyl-coated hand rims (hand rims are 19” in diameter for easier pushing)
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel-quick release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- Chair can be set up with big wheels mounted front or rear
- 5” diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Optional 17″ L x 20″ W or 20″ L x 17″ W frame and cushion size
- Won’t rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
|Approximate weight:||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.|
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110