The MULTICHAIR 4224 features all of the Nuprodx hallmarks: Light, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability, they are adaptable to nearly any living situation. Their modular design allows them to easily pack down into a compact package, making them an ideal choice for those who are not in the same living quarters every day.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Seat height adjusts from 22” to 25-3/4” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA), and can be raised or lowered independent of wheel diameter
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Two 24” diameter wheels feature toggle wheel locks and vinyl-coated hand rims
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel quick-release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- Large, 6” diameter front casters with total-lock brakes
- Won’t rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- “20” x 20″ seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
|Approximate weight:||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.|
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110