A truly cost-effect alternative to installing a roll-in shower, the MULTICHAIR 6000Tx eliminates risky bathroom transfers. The seat adjusts from 20″ to 24” high for access over the highest toilets required by the ADA, and the exclusive self-aligning connector bridge easily removes for shower curtain closure or improved caregiver access. Light, strong, and portable – it travels easily in its standard-equipment carrying case.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable waterproof nylon cloth back
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” to 25-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Different length bridges available to fit nearly any bathroom.
- Black nylon carrying case (29” x 20” x 10”-13.5” expandable)
- Won’t rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
|Approximate weight:||42 lbs.|
|Weight capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes LaBathroom Fitting Guidebs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability|
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110