This larger-size Tilt-in-Space system utilizes a Center-of- Mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, allowing a more compact base to fit in small tubs other systems can’t. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with low-effort, even with heavier users*. Best-of-all, the MULTICHAIR 6200Tilt eliminates risky bathroom transfers, and is a cost-effective alternative to installing a roll-in shower.
- Unique Tilt-in-Space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Crank lever can be located for left- and right-hand bathroom installations
- The seat cushion measures 20” x 20” for an additional 111 sq. in. of seating space
- Locking connector bridge self-aligns and is easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
- Self-skinning padded cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening / slot help protect the ischial / coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 24-1/2” to 27-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable padded calf support and swing-away footrests
- Four 6” casters with total-lock brakes
- Won’t rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
|Approximate weight:||66 lbs.|
|Weight capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes LaBathroom Fitting Guidebs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability|
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110