O2 Concepts OxLife Independence Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- FREE SIX MONTH SUPPLY OF NASAL CANNULAS! (Qty:30)
- FREE and Fast Shipping!
- No Sales Tax!
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- TWO Batteries!
- AC/DC Power Supplies
- Daily Care's Return Policy
Durability That Outlasts the Competition.
The Oxlife Independence by O2 Concepts is the only concentrator on the market with all light-weight metal construction and standard 5 year warranty. It was specifically designed to handle the rigors of 24/7 use. With continuous flow up to 3LPM and pulse settings up to 6 (96 mL), the Oxlife Independence is the ideal non-delivery solution for your most demanding oxygen patients.
- Patented ESA technology enables the Oxlife Independence to have the longest battery life in its class
- Can be used on all settings while plugged in a car (DC mode)
- Integrated DC power supply – no external brick
- Durable exterior made of all light-weight metal to survive your most demanding oxygen patients
- FAA Approved
- Convenient access to preventative maintenance door for fast and easy pump filter change
- Integrated cart with 6″ wheels offers “best in class” mobility and lighter overall weight
- Custom split battery configuration allows for “hot swapping” of battery. No loss of oxygen when switching battery
Pulse Flow Settings
- Flow settings in .5 increments for better patient titration
- Large LCD screen with multi-color background (blue, red, yellow) – easy for visual and hearing impaired patients
Typical Battery Operation Times
(@ 20 Breaths/Minute)
|Flow Rate Setting||Contineous Flow(Hours of Battery Life)||Pulse Flow(Hours of Battery Life)|
|1 Battery||2 batteries||1 battery||2 batteries|
|0.5||2 hr 53 min||5 hr 45 min||3 hr 8 min||6 hr 15 min|
|1.0||2 hr 38 min||5 hr 15 min||3 hr||6 hr|
|1.5||1 hr 45 min||3 hr 30 min||3 hr||6 hr|
|2.0||1 hr 45 min||2 hr 30 min||2 hr 53 min||5 hr 45 min|
|2.5||1 hr||2 hr||2 hr 23 min||4 hr 45 min|
|3.0||45 min||1 hr 30 min||2 hr||4 hr|
|3.5||N/A||1 hr 45 min||3 hr 30 min|
|4.0||1 hr 30 min||3 hr|
|4.5||1 hr 15 min||2 hr 30 min|
|5.0||1 hr 8 min||2 hr 15 min|
|5.5||1 hr||2 hr|
|6.0||53 min||1 hr 45 min|
Operating Time Will Degrade With Battery Use And Age
20.2″ H x 10.9″ W x 8″ D
Battery: 1.35 lbs/each, Device: 16.7 lbs
0.5-3 LPM in Continuous Mode in 0.5 LPM Increments, Pulse Dose Settings 0.5-6 in 0.5 increments (8mL-96mL)
2.5 hours @ 2 LPM continous, 5.75 hours @ 2 pulse at 20 bpm
40 dBA @ 2 Pulse
|Battery Recharge Time||
1.5 Hours – 1 Battery, 2.5 Hours – 2 Batteries
87% – 95.6% at Sea Level at All Settings
5 psig +/- 1 psig (34 +/- 7 kPa)
Output: 24 Volts, 6.3 Amps, Universal Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2 Amps
12 – 15 VDC, 10 Amps
50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
|Altitude Operating Range||
0 – 13,123 Feet (0 – 4,000 Meters)
-4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
1 Year on Accessories/Battery, 5 Year Limited
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110