The Pride Backpacker Plus Interior Lift unit holds your scooter or power wheelchair inside your vehicle for safe keeping, and easily mounts to the existing floor latches when the rear seat is removed, so there are no holes to drill or modifications to your vehicle. And the battery pack means you don’t have to wire it to your car battery either. Just pop it in and go! The fully automatic single button lift operation means there is no work on your part…the lift moves outward, lowers to the ground, then moves up and into the vehicle entirely on its own. And now the Backpacker Plus features a manual override. Fits in most mini-vans. Please note that if you have one of the newer mini-vans with the third seat that folds into the floor, the Backpacker can still work with no drilling. It will require a modification kit that we can provide at no charge when you order the unit.
- Separation between existing floor couplings can be a maximum of 45″
- Inside edge of door sill to outside edge of bumper can be a maximum of 13″
- “Drop” from bottom edge of door to floor of vehicle can be a maximum of 4″
- Inside edge of door sill to middle seats must be at least 42″
- Newer model vehicles may require a securement kit, additional lead times will apply
Power Wheelchair Lifts, Scooter Lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110