Pride Heritage Collection LC-558 Infinite Position Lift Chair
he Heritage Collection LC-558 Infinite Position lift chair is a durable, quality lift chair which will have you reclining in comfort. Choose virtually any position with the infinite positions offered, so you can find the exact spot that’s just right for you. The footrest extension is standard, and the hand control is even equipped with a USB charger.
This lift chair is built with excellent durability and performance in mind. The frame is composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood, providing the chair with excellent strength. The lift system itself is both quiet and smooth so you can change positions without being disturbed. The actuator and scissor mechanism is heavy-duty, and the chair features a generous 325-pound weight capacity. The transformer includes self-diagnostic electronics to keep this chair running smoothly, and the 9’ power cord allows for versatile positioning in your home.
The Heritage Collection LC-558 Infinite Position is fire retardant and includes a battery backup in case of power failure.
Heritage Collection LC-558
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available with Heat and Massage)
- Standard head & arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Removable back
- Standard footrest extension
- Infinite position recliner – Download the Pride Lift Chair Position Guide
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure1
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9′ cord
|Weight Capacity:||325 lbs|
|User Height:||5′ 4″ to 6′ 0″|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19″|
|Top of Back to Seat:||26″|
|Back Style:||Button Back|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||19″|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Not Available|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||Yes|
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110