The Oasis brings a new level of comfort to Pride’s Infinity Collection. Overstuffed padding provides elegant comfort and design, while contoured seating and pocketed coils deliver individualized support and relaxation. Features include infinite-position sleep recline, zero gravity and Trendelenburg positioning, unique quad pocket design for extra storage and an easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port.
- Contoured seating and pocketed coils offers individualized comfort and support
- Sinuous no-sag back springs combine durability with just the right amount of flexibility for personalized comfort
- Overstuffed biscuit back design provides body-conforming comfort
- Specially designed arms afford a luxurious feel and firm support
- 2″ foam spans throughout the ottoman and footrest for exceptional comfort and support
- Infinite-position sleep recline, zero gravity, and Trendelenburg positioning allow for endless array of comfort choices
- Industry-exclusive quad pocket design offers extra storage – easy access top pockets provide convenient stowage for your hand control and other devices
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port
- Removable filling allows for custom lumbar support
- 375 lb. weight capacity
- Choice of Durasoft and optional Ultraleather™ fabrics in an array of color choices
- Headrest and armrest covers included
- Optional deluxe heat / message and footrest extension available
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Unless otherwise specified your chair is delivered directly to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in bringing the chair inside the home or setting it up, you should consider our “White Glove” shipping service. Upgrading fabric selections may increase delivery times.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
5’4″ – 6’0″
|Seat to Floor||
|Top to Seat||
|Fully Padded Chaise||
|Heat & Massage||
7-year prorated warranty, Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110