The Jazzy Air® is a new era in power mobility. It’s social mobility. Whether at home, or on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate your independence and social confidence in style.
- Elevates in just 16 seconds to the primary standing height position allowing quicker access to your environment
- Safely drives 3.5 mph while elevated, enabling you to socialize with others at walking speed
- Patented Active-Trac® suspension provides maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions
Features & Benefits
- Elevates or lowers on the move with the touch of the “Air” button; stationary height adjustment via the PG VR 2 joystick drive controller
- 10″ of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds
- Maximum speed up to 3.5 MPH (elevated) and 4 MPH (non-elevated)
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Choice of 16″ x 16″, 18″ x 18″ and 20″ x 20″ contoured high-back reclining sport seat
- 22.5 in. turning radius
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Integrated seat and foot plate design with 3-position height and angle adjustment
- Bright LED marker lights
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Standard U1 battery; Optional 40 amp battery available
- 60″ lap belt
About Pride Mobility
Dedicated to the sole mission of helping those with mobility needs live the most active, independent lives, Pride Mobility Products® Corporation is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of personal mobility products, including the iconic Jazzy® brand of power chairs, and the Quantum Rehab® division, offering the highest-performing complex rehab technology in the industry.
Founded in Pennsylvania in 1986, with a customer-first philosophy, Pride has grown into a global company with distribution centers throughout the U.S. and subsidiaries around the world, including Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, New Zealand, and the Netherlands.
Pride’s corporate headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Pride, in conjunction with its inspired employees, places an emphasis on community service and charity, recognized by such national organizations as the United Way and Muscular Dystrophy Association for its employee involvement and philanthropic efforts.
At the heart of Pride’s corporate philosophy is the understanding that mobility products empower lives. Through industry-leading, consumer-inspired designs, Pride offers the highest quality, easiest to use comprehensive line of mobility products in the industry.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
Center-Wheel Drive Power Chairs
Black, Blue, White
|Rear Wheel Size||
|Mid Wheel Size||
|Front Wheel Size||
High Back, Limited Recline
12V Deep Cycle
3AH, Off Board
13 month limited warranty on drive motors, 13 month limited warranty on electronics, 5 year limited warranty on frame
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser,
free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be
defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Main frame
- Seat post
THIRTEEN-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original
purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of
Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including:
- Charger Assembly
Main frame assemblies, including:
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Bearings and bushings
- “Electrical Harness
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Plastic components, excluding body
- Front rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries
are not warranted by Pride
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not
extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your
authorized Pride Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes
- Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in the discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Pride Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Pride without
prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for
repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owner’s manual and those located on your Pride
product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Pride’s product warranty.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to
one (1) year from the date of purchase and to the extent permitted by law.
Any and all other implied
warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all
warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please fill out and return the product registration card to Pride. This will aid Pride in providing the best possible
technical and customer service.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110