- Multiple Sizes To Fit Any Size Customer
- Engineered furniture-grade laminate/hardwood frame
- High Quality & Affordable
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Pride LC358 3-position lift chairs offer a great lift chair at an affordable price. The Pride LC358 Line Lift Chairs are available with a full list of standard features like an integrated battery back-up, a full chaise pad, a heavy-duty motor and actuator, and an extremely durable frame. They are also available with heat and massage, and over 29 great upholstery choices.
- Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Standard head and arm covers
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117)
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Removable back
- 375 lbs. weight capacity
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics w/ 9′ cord
Why Choose Pride LC-358?
There are many reasons Pride Lift Chairs are the ultimate in comfort and style. Here are a just a few
Pride LC-358 Ease of Use
All Pride Lift Chairs are easy to operate. With just a push of a button you can stand or recline simply and smoothly.
Pride LC-358 Style
With a full range of contemporary designs and a large selection of eye-catching fabrics, Pride Lift Chairs not only fit any décor, they add to it.
Pride LC-358 Reliability
Pride Lift Chairs are engineered for high quality and long lasting durability. Every Pride Lift Chair is subjected to extensive factory testing to ensure outstanding reliability.
Pride LC-358 Owner’s Club
Join one of the fastest growing social networks in the disability community. The Owner’s Club lets you interact with hundreds of other Pride Lift Chair owners and gives you a direct forum to share your thoughts, pictures and videos via Blogs, Groups, and the Web Talk message boards.
Registration is fast, easy and free. Join today at: http://ownersclub.pridemobility.com
Pride LC-358 Comprehensive Warranty
Pride Lift Chairs are backed by comprehensive warranties including a lifetime warranty on the steel lift frame.
|Dimensions||45 x 40 x 40 in|
|Seat to Floor||
Large 21″, Medium 20″, Petite Wide 19″, Small 19″
Large 22″, Medium 20″, Petite Wide 19″, Small 18″
Large 22″, Medium 20″, Petite Wide 24″, Small 18″
|Top to Seat||
Large 25.5″, Medium 24.5″, Small & Petite Wide 23.5″
|Fully Padded Chaise||
3 Position Lift Chairs
|Heat & Massage||
17.5″ Large, 17″
Large 37″, Petite Wide 39″, Small & Medium 35″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110