The Milford Person Lift is a highly adaptable and versatile wheelchair to vehicle transfer solution renowned to be quick and easy to operate for a wide range of people. With a lifting capacity of 330 lbs., the Milford Person Lift can be used anywhere from transferring to your vehicle, in the home and office, or while traveling.
- Works in a wide variety of vehicles
- Can be fitted to the driver’s side, passenger’s side, and front, middle or back seats
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
- Sling sizes from extra small to extra large with amputee slings also available
- Lifts quickly and easily with the touch of a button
- Stress-free application for the patient and caregiver
- Emergency switch and optional manual operation
- Smartbase option available for mobile application
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Milford Person Lift
18 lbs. (Does not include any accessories or hardware)
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||
12 Volt DC
Sling Size & Type, Wall Bracket, SmartBase
Full-size van, Minivan, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover
Electric Patient Lifts
The warranty period for the Milford Electric Person Lift is 12 months from the date of delivery.
This warranty will cover any defects of workmanship or function.
The warranty does not cover any incorrectly installed Milford Person Lift or one with damaged mechanical or electrical components due to incorrect use or damage.
The warranty does not cover consequential loss, unless regional law requires it.
The warranty is invalidated if the seal on either the actuator or control box is broken. These contain no user replaceable components. No alteration should be made to the Milford Person Lift by anyone other than a qualified person, as defined by an authorized Pride Provider.
In the event of damage or defects in the actuator, the Milford Person Lift should be returned to your authorized Pride Provider for evaluation.
No wires must be cut as they are fitted with connectors that must be correctly removed before repair.
In the event of any malfunction of the electrical circuit box or handset which require replacement, they should be removed and returned as a set.
Please keep a note of the following:
Serial Number: ________________________
Date Supplied: ________________________
Details of the Supplier (Stamp): __________
Zip Code: ____________________________
Set Up Details:
User Weight: _____________________ Signed: ________________________
If this changes, please check with your authorized Pride Provider.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110